5 minimums for any perl script?

Guinevere Nell guinevere.nell at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:50:41 GMT 2012

I would suggest that Perl::Critic, version control, and modularization
combined with use of perldoc (instead of just comments with hoped for
documentation to be made later/never) and make when a project is ready for
production allow a high coding standard. If incorporated from the start
they are easy to work with, and they encourage/force the programmers to
keep readable, tidy, documented code.

--
http://economicliberty.net/