Mason

Christopher Jones c.jones at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 27 16:24:49 GMT 2012

I'm looking for a decent book to help get me up to speed with Mason
but could only find "Embedding Perl in HTML with Mason" on Amazon - a
paper edition from 2002 and a more recent 2010 edition on Kindle only.

I'm a bit old fashioned and prefer to have a paper copy that I can
scrawl all over - so does anyone know if/when the new edition is
expected in paperback and is it worth buying?

(BTW I'm just assuming the 2002 edition is *way* out of date - but
correct me if I'm wrong!)

Chris