[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Mongers Technical Meeting 2012-04-11

Damian Conway damian at conway.org
Wed Feb 29 11:44:21 GMT 2012

Paul wrote:

> I'd just like to know beforehand how much I would find
> "directly useful in my day to day work".

Ah, that's easy: absolutely NONE of it will be directly useful
in your day to day work (unless your day to day work is
very unusual indeed).

It will be instructive, it will be amusing, it may even be
illuminating...but it will almost certainly NOT be useful.

And I certainly wouldn't blame you if you feel that
isn't worth traveling all the way in to London for.

Damian