[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Mongers Technical Meeting 2012-04-11

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu Mar 1 11:48:39 GMT 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:33:10AM +0000, Mike Whitaker wrote:
[...]
> Joking aside - I don't think this is the kind of talk one attends because
> it will be "directly useful in my day to day work", but rather because
> it's DC, and you don't get the chance very often....

I've seen a video of this talk, got to the end, pushed my brain back in
through my ears, and decided to watch it again. The lucky people who got
tickets for this are in for a treat.

Coming to see it is definitely *not* a wasted journey, unless you're a
boring git who is only in IT because they heard there was money in it.