Programming Heresy

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Sat Mar 31 00:04:17 BST 2012

I can work outside, when it's not too hot, (30-35 deg. C. in Bavaria in the
summer :), sitting in the shade of a cherry tree is good. When it gets too hot,
or the snow is blowing, then I find it a good idea to move inside to my office,
which is near the log fire, (but not too near). Yep, when I think of the
alternative, commuting, (or parking), around the M25, it's a tough one to
call...

--
Ciao

Richard Foley