A new leader is born...

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Sun Apr 1 21:36:01 BST 2012

Hi all,

I'm flattered to have been chosen to follow in the footsteps of Leo
and London.pm's previous leaders.  Thank you, Leo, for all your work
over the past year and a bit.

As an established group, London.pm already has several people
successfully fulfilling various roles.  I aim to help these people (I
won't try to name you all because I'll forget someone) continue to do
a great job, and encourage others to pursue unfilled roles they care
about.

I look forward to helping anyone in or near London with an interest in
Perl make this group welcoming, informative and fun.

I hope to see lots of you for drinks and pleasant conversation on
Thursday.

Tom