[OT] Are there any Contracts roles open at the moment

Dominic Thoreau dominic at thoreau-online.net
Thu May 3 12:00:27 BST 2012

On 2 May 2012 21:19, Aaron Trevena <aaron.trevena at gmail.com> wrote:

> Speaking of which - both my employer and Dominic's are recruiting perl
> people (we're in cornwall, they're in london overlooking Tower Bridge
> and the "Shard")
>
> He gets a much better referral bonus than I do, but I'm only 15 mins
> from some of the nicest beaches in the country ;p

Wasn't sure we were still looking, but when I look on the intranet
apparently we are.
Still, the signing bonus is balanced by the fact that to the best of
my knowledge no one in this department actually knows anyone with perl
skills who's actually looking for work.

--
Nonnullus unus commodo reddo is mihi.
ABC*D1EFGHIJK2.LMNO3*4PQRST*ITUBE-STANDARD-ANTI-BULLSHEIT-EMAIL*U.56X