[OT] Are there any Contracts roles open at the moment

Dominic Thoreau dominic at thoreau-online.net
Thu May 3 13:19:15 BST 2012

On 3 May 2012 12:31, Nicholas Clark <nick at ccl4.org> wrote:

> Has your glorious employer actually mailed the job spec to the jobs list?

No. They engaged some recruiters, who in turn don't seem to be enough
into the community to know about such things.
I should probably post it myself and claim it as a referral.

The internal website (and for that matter,  claims there's a vacancy,
but as I can't tell whether the manager actually has someone in the
pipeline (he's not available right now) I'll wait until later.
--
Nonnullus unus commodo reddo is mihi.
ABC*D1EFGHIJK2.LMNO3*4PQRST*ITUBE-STANDARD-ANTI-BULLSHEIT-EMAIL*U.56X