[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Mongers Technical Meeting 2012-07-12

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Wed Jul 4 21:55:39 BST 2012

On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 02:54:05PM +0100, Taka wrote:
> I was told that we would have last tech session slides short after? But
> nothing yet happend.

Hi,

We're all a group of volunteers, so sometimes things get missed.
We're currently in the process of migrating the Web site, but the
future version lives at:
https://github.com/perl-doc-cats/London-pm-website

If you're keen to see the slides online, why not contact the speakers
and get their work incorporated?  If you need help with git, please
ask.

I'll be at tomorrow's social meeting and next week's technical
meeting.  Please come and say hello if you can think of things we
should be doing or if you would like to help out.  Or just come and
say hello if you'd like a drink and a chat.  If you can't make it,
feel free to mail me.

Cheers!
Tom (wearing his shiny new(ish) leader hat)