[ANNOUNCE] London Perl Mongers Technical Meeting 2012-07-12

James Denness scaryrobot at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 22:18:30 BST 2012

Hi Guys,

Just so you know, the company I develop for give free use of their
auditorium / event space / cafe for technical meet-ups.

It's in Camden, near the Mornington Crescent tube.

Let me know if you'd like me to make enquiries. The fridges are stocked
with beer and the event team generally arrange pizza, etc.