OT? - Decent webhosting company

Guinevere Nell guinevere.nell at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 14:18:30 BST 2012

Thanks so much for all the suggestions already! I think he really needs #2
- he doesn't need virtual or dedicated machines, really - just a web
hosting company that won't interfere and breathe down his neck, and will
allow him to have add-on domains and WordPress and scripts and various
kinds of back-end programming for each domain.

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 2:01 PM, Dominic Thoreau <dominic at thoreau-online.net

--
http://economicliberty.net/