OT? Another question - IRC channels for Android app dev.

Guinevere Nell guinevere.nell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 20:13:50 BST 2012

Hi again all my London.pm friends,

I know I just asked for all your help for my husband to choose a web
hosting company - he is divided at present between Mythic Beasts and
another called Clook - but if you all are feeling very generous, he has
another question...

He is writing Android and iPhone apps for his company and frequently runs
into rather esoteric issues that he seeks advice on. He was using bulletin
boards and proprietary advice services mainly until I pushed him into
trying IRC, as I always liked perl IRC boards, ever since attending YAPC
19100, back in the day. Only problem - I am not current on the best IRC
channels and servers these days, nor do I know the Android/iPhone world.

Any suggestions?

Cheers all,

Guinevere (dollarbar)

--