Anyone heading out to YAPC::Asia?

Anthony Lucas anthonyjlucas at
Thu Aug 2 01:54:24 BST 2012

I'm not aware of any translators, but I was assuming that English would be
the common tongue for Asia as well (although I'm sure there will be a
strong Japanese presence).

They have not accepted many talks so far, but if you click on each talk,
the language of the talk, and availability of subtitles are listed.

I was hoping that Larry Wall and a few other's presence this year will help
to encourage more international participation.

Regards, Anthony L