Anyone heading out to YAPC::Asia?

Jesse Vincent jesse at fsck.com
Thu Aug 2 02:24:48 BST 2012

I've been to...all but one? YAPC::Asias to date. Often, slides are in
English, even when the talks aren't. There's usually a fair bit of
content in English, but not necessarily in every slot.

As a westerner, I  wouldn't go to YAPC::Asia for the sessions. The
hallway track is quite good. And the pub track is stellar.