Started getting list digests but I don't know why

David Cantrell david at
Thu Aug 2 19:16:08 BST 2012

On Thu, Aug 02, 2012 at 03:20:54PM +0100, Alex Balhatchet wrote:

> It looks like around May 31st ( Digest, Vol 79, Issue 12) I
> started getting daily list digest emails, but I don't know
> why.
> I don't think I did anything to turn this mode on?
> If I log into mailman and visit
> then my "Set Digest Mode" setting is set to "Off".
> Note I am getting digest posts *and* regular posts, which I don't
> think is even possible with the regular settings.

It all looks normal to me.  Is there any other address that you might be
subscribed with?  Take a careful look at the headers next time you get a

David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

Computer Science is about lofty design goals and careful algorithmic
optimisation.  Sysadminning is about cleaning up the resulting mess.