Started getting London.pm list digests but I don't know why

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Thu Aug 2 19:16:08 BST 2012

On Thu, Aug 02, 2012 at 03:20:54PM +0100, Alex Balhatchet wrote:

> It looks like around May 31st (london.pm Digest, Vol 79, Issue 12) I
> started getting daily London.pm list digest emails, but I don't know
> why.
>
> I don't think I did anything to turn this mode on?
>
> If I log into mailman and visit
> http://london.pm.org/mailman/options/london.pm/kaoru--at--slackwise.net
> then my "Set Digest Mode" setting is set to "Off".
>
> Note I am getting digest posts *and* regular posts, which I don't
> think is even possible with the regular settings.

It all looks normal to me.  Is there any other address that you might be
subscribed with?  Take a careful look at the headers next time you get a
digest.

--
David Cantrell | Enforcer, South London Linguistic Massive

Computer Science is about lofty design goals and careful algorithmic
optimisation.  Sysadminning is about cleaning up the resulting mess.