Started getting London.pm list digests but I don't know why

Alex Balhatchet kaoru at slackwise.net
Fri Aug 3 09:37:11 BST 2012

Hi David,

You're right, it is another address - alex.balhatchet at gmail.com

I've requested a password reminder *and* an unsubscribe at
http://london.pm.org/mailman/options/london.pm for that address. I
didn't receive the password reminder email (yet?) The digests usually
come through at 12:00 BST so will see whether I get one today.

Still a complete mystery to me how I ended up signed up to the list
digest mode with that address. alex.balhatchet at gmail.com is a separate
gmail account which is set up to forward all mail through to my main
account, so it does have its own spam filter, but I don't see anything
in there. I also don't have any mail there with a subject matching
'Welcome to the "london.pm" mailing list' like I do for my
kaoru at slackwise.net address.

Not a big deal if the unsubscribe works, just wanted to bring it to
your attention in case others were similarly affected and it was
indicative of a bug :-)

- Alex