Who made the law?

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Sat Sep 1 11:04:43 BST 2012

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 06:47:47PM +0100, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> Where is the usage policy of #london.pm IRC channel.

Hi, sorry I'm a little late to this therad.

Thank you all for the constructive discussion.  I'm going to think for
a while before making a decision on this:  I want to avoid rushing
anything important.  I'm happy to listen to everyone's thoughts,
either on the list, privately, or in the pub on Thursday.

All of us have limited time and energy to put into this group.  Let's
focus on doing good things.  If there's something we should be doing,
but we're not, let me know.

Tom