Who made the law?

Greg McCarroll greg at mccarroll.org.uk
Sat Sep 1 12:19:01 BST 2012

I'd suggest two things ...

1) be excellent to one another - all the best philosophies come from bad 80's, 90's movies, if you need a good movie from that time period, might i suggest the mantra 'save ferris'.

2) what Tom says goes, not an IRC op, not an ex-leader, not anyone else, 'In Tom we trust'. Of course we can also say 'Blame Tom'.

3) Top posting emails, like bow ties are cool! (7.20 tonight).

G.

p.s. I only suggest 2 of the 3 options.