Brainbench perl test?

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Wed Sep 5 08:01:22 BST 2012

On Tue, Sep 04, 2012 at 02:17:40PM +0100, Dave Cross wrote:

> And besides, I don't think I'd really want to work with a programmer
> who didn't know what the Fibonacci sequence is :-)

I'd rather work with a good programmer who can't answer your question slickly
in the heat of an interview, (whatever clever question you think up during your
coffee break while chatting with a group of people about how to think up the
best interview question), than a bad programmer who impresses you with a
predictable memory trick during an interview, (aren't we so cool because we
know the same things as each other?)

--
Ciao

Richard Foley