[ANNOUNCE] London Perl M[ou]ngers September Social - 2012-09-06 - The Edgar Wallace, Strand, WC2R_3JF

Martin A. Brooks martin at antibodymx.net
Thu Sep 6 20:00:37 BST 2012

Hello

Slander.  He did make a brave effort but, when I stuck the credit card behind the bar recently, he barely dented the bar bill compared proportionally to the UKNOTers.

Not sure if it was just poor effort on the night or that you're all going a bit girly or that you're just girly compared to UKNOTers. LPW will tell.

--
Martin A. Brooks
http://antibodyMX.net/ - antispam & antivirus email filtering.