Available...

DAVID HODGKINSON davehodg at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 10:42:57 BST 2012

Just thought I'd throw it out there so I don't have to deal with
recruiters if at all possible, but I'm available right now.

Senior level person (scrum master, managed teams etc), decent enough
perl programmer, data mappping, DBIx::Class, recently did some Catalyst
and only got shouted at by mst a couple of times, bit of a CI
evangelist, have set folks up on the Selenium path.

I don't mind some short-term contract stuff while I try to unearth
the Next Big Thing. I'm central and can get anywhere pretty easily.

Thanks!