25 Years of Perl

Guinevere Nell guinevere.nell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 12:09:36 GMT 2012

On that subject, I recall that search.cpan.org sucked at the start and I'm
not sure who fixed it (the search) and who maintained CPAN (and it's
accumulating wonderful -- and sometimes silly -- modules) but yeah it's the
heart of most development ... on the irc topic, will you be mentioning
purl? I think she was around as far back at least as 19100, and I think she
knows as much about Perl's history as any of us..
~dollarbar

--
http://economicliberty.net/