Perl outreach

Daniel Mantovani daniel.oliveira.mantovani at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:59:37 GMT 2012

Dave Hodgkinson, I agree with you.

Why don't we start an event for everybody with different's kind of subjects to attract people from others groups ?
*The Perl community just do events for Perl community*, and people "afraid" of Perl will be always outside from the circle.
We should start do events with another name, to attract people *from everywhere*, and than we show how Perl is fantastic.

The solution is simple and we already know that, so let's start talk how fantastic I can solve the problem foo in Perl in a Ruby event, let's talk about Perl in a PostgreSQL event and so go on. And people we will see Perl how Perl really are.

-dom

--
"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack." - Yoda

IBM - Business Analytics Optimization Consultant
Daniel Mantovani +5511 8538-9897
XOXO