Kindle Fire

Mark Fowler mark at
Thu Nov 29 18:38:03 GMT 2012

On Thursday, 29 November 2012 at 11:45, Dave Cross wrote:
> I can't really see any reason to choose the Kindle Fire over the Nexus
> 7. You can install the Kindle app on the N7 and then anything that you
> can do on the Kindle Fire.

Any Kindle purchase for a Prime member (including a Kindle Fire) grants eligibility for the Kindle Lending Library in certain countries (of which the UK is one of them.)  This essentially means you can borrow from a selected range of books for a limited time each month for free[1]

[1] Well, for no extra cost over the Prime membership.