Agents part CCXXXIV

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Mon Dec 3 15:40:02 GMT 2012

On 12/03/2012 07:05 AM, James Laver wrote:
> On 3 Dec 2012, at 06:38, Uri Guttman <uri at stemsystems.com> wrote:
>
>> one reason i ask my candidates where else they are being submitted is to avoid those duplications.
>
> Bullshit. You ask because you want to try and muscle in on those
> positions. If you really asked permission before submitting every
> time (as you claim later in your email) you'd never be in a position
> of double submission. Pimp standard trick #4.

and you can read my mind? wow. too bad my tin foil hat foiled you. i
have never tried to learn about open leads from my candidates. i get
clients who come to me directly because of many other reasons including
a pretty good rep for my work. as for asking permission, again you claim
to know what you can't know. not a very logical way of thinking. you can
think incorrectly if you want but calling out bullshit without knowing
anything is just bullshit. you may hate all agents but don't put that on
to me unless you have facts to prove it. i run a very ethical agency and
have plenty of backing of that statement.

uri