cpan you have to see

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Wed Dec 12 10:54:50 GMT 2012

* Avishalom Shalit (avishalom at gmail.com) [121212 10:02]:
> this
> http://perl.plover.com/IAQ/IAQlist.html#how_can_i_find_the_creation_date_of_a_file
>
> is mean.
> :-)

hah funny!  In so many ways broken and so dangerous!

I think the problem of the document is that is survives on internet,
while it is a April 1st joke.  Are you aware of April 1st jokes the
whole year?  It reads like "Matt's script archieve" and code I see every
day in production.

A search engine will bring people to the middle of the page and may make
them produce horrible code.  Maybe there should be a more visible hint
that these are all jokes.
--
Regards,

               MarkOv