cpan you have to see

Alexej Magura perlook at cpan.org
Wed Dec 12 17:05:00 GMT 2012

Okay, allow me to clarify what the TrueFalse module that I wrote is trying
to emulate.  It's trying to emulate the 'true' and 'false' user commands
available under Linux.

Haven't you ever done something like this in Unix Shell?

while true; do ls /var/log/; sleep 5s; clear; done

The statment 'true' in this example, as far as I know, only returns true
and that's it.  It may not look very useful, but it can be useful when
you just need to do something and just want to write 'Just because I
said so, keep doing A until I say stop.'

I'm sorry if all of you think that my modules are poorly written, but if
you want me to take you seriously, then say something productive for a
change, that is make some suggestions (I'm open to suggestions.)