cpan you have to see

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Wed Dec 12 15:57:39 GMT 2012

On 12/12/2012 07:12 AM, Leon Brocard wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 02:29:24AM -0500, Uri Guttman wrote:
>> i can't say much about this but you have to look at the code here.
>>
>> https://metacpan.org/author/PERLOOK/
>
> I congratulate Alexej on joining the CPAN authors club. Instead of making fun
> of him on a mailing list why not engage with him and help him improve?

look at his early rt ticket replies. and i did engage him and admonish
his attitude. his reply was more normal but he still thinks his code is
doing something useful and even correct. i will point him in better
directions later today.

but he should be learning basic perl on his own box and wait for
publishing until he has something to show. what is up there is very
broken ('#' is false in his world) and he doesn't know it.

uri