london.pm Digest, Vol 86, Issue 13

DAVID HODGKINSON davehodg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 21:48:43 GMT 2012

On 12 Dec 2012, at 21:33, Alexej Magura <perlook at cpan.org> wrote:

> How does one know when one 'has something to show'?
>>

>> Gaz
>

> When the Overloads convene with the Cerebrates and the Overmind agrees with
> them and they give you the greenlight-means-go signal, or at least that's
> what *I've heard*. :P j/k.

Woah. Welcome to the long dark September of the soul. Point of netiquette:
please don't quote an entire digest when replying, especially with the kind
of flippant reply I usually do. Better still, don't use a digest at all. In
this day  and age, our mail clients have filters and threading which is much nicer.