[ANNOUNCE] Thames Valley Perl Mongers

Oliver Gorwits oliver at cpan.org
Wed Feb 20 16:06:39 GMT 2013

Hi folks,

After being dormant for longer than I can remember, the Thames Valley
Perl Mongers mail list woke up recently when someone[1] offered to host
a meeting.

I've put together a very short survey to work out how many might be
interested. If you live in this corner of the UK and/or fancy coming
along, please let us know:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QNPF2V8

[1] the offer comes from Opsview, a company based at the University of
Reading campus who use Perl in their main product (and might be scouting
for employees).

Drop me a note if you have any questions at all.

regards,
oliver.