Perl School on Saturday

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Wed Apr 3 16:25:58 BST 2013

Quoting Roland Schmitz <sch.r at web.de>:

> Am Mittwoch, 3. April 2013 schrieb Andrew Beverley:

>> > I demand!
>>
>> +1 from me!
>
> +2 me too ;-}

I appreciate the fact that people are showing interest. But I don't
want to give the impression that Perl School scheduling is a democracy
:-)

If anyone else would like to express an interest in any Perl School
course, it would probably be best to do it off-list. Otherwise the
mailing list will become very dull.

Cheers,

Dave...