Perl School on Saturday

Dave Cross dave at dave.org.uk
Thu Apr 4 08:09:45 BST 2013

On 04/02/2013 10:03 AM, Dave Cross wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> There are still plenty of tickets available for my Perl School on Moose
> at Google Campus this coming Saturday (6th April).
>
> Tickets are £30 for a full day of training.
>
> http://perlschool.co.uk/courses/object-oriented-programming-with-perl-and-moose/
>

> And some advance notice for the next Perl School which is on 8th June
> and covers DBIx::Class
>
> http://perlschool.co.uk/courses/database-programming-with-perl-and-dbixclass/
>

> Please pass this on to anyone who might be interested.

Just wanted to publicly answer a couple of questions that have come up
off-list.

* If you want to know when I announce a new course then I have a mailing
list which you can subscribe to.

* I currently have no plans to record, stream or "webinar"[1] my
courses. I mean, yes, I'd love to do something like that in the future
but have you seen the budget for Perl School? :-/

Dave...

[1] What ever that means. Seems to be an anagram of "wine-bar" but
doesn't sound half as much fun.

Dave Cross :: dave at dave.org.uk
http://dave.org.uk/
@davorg