Working from home

Richard Foley richard.foley at rfi.net
Tue May 14 20:08:34 BST 2013

I've found that on the whole, the specs. that the agent is giving out are badly
understood by them. You have to remember that *most* agents are placing a whole
lot of different people (developers) into a whole lot of different boxes
(clients). Very often they have no idea of what they're doing besides matching
up keyword searches. My point being that you sometimes need to get to the
client at the other end, somehow, before you can actually find out what the
requirements really are. Not what they say they want (rocket-scientist working
in-office for peanuts), but what do they need (someone who can get the job
done for a reasonable fee at whatever location is most sensible).

--
Ciao

Richard Foley

http://www.rfi.net/books.html