Alternative sources of Perl programmers

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed May 15 12:34:00 BST 2013

On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 12:48:50PM +0200, Paul Weaver wrote:

> I'm looking forward to my next long haul day flight as I'll get a change to get my teeth into writing some new code (Perl of course). The lack of distraction from email and phones is really useful, but it makes network development a bit harder, and I get funny looks when I string two laptops together on the plane!

That's one of the reasons my latest laptop has eleventy bazillion
gigglebytes of memory, so I can run loads of VMs with a private notwork
between them.  Of course, since buying it my little networky project
has been decidedly on the back burner, due to laziness :-)

--
header   FROM_DAVID_CANTRELL    From =~ /david.cantrell/i
describe FROM_DAVID_CANTRELL    Message is from David Cantrell