Announce: ITMegaMeet, 1 June 2013

Peter Haworth pmh1wheel at gmail.com
Wed May 15 13:58:07 BST 2013

I seem to have forgotten to spread the word here about the upcoming
ITMegaMeet in Bristol, but better late than never.

This event is a free one-day conference with speakers invited from all
of the local technical user groups, with the aims of making those groups
more visible to potential members, and getting people from different
disciplines together. We have talks lined up on Perl, Ruby, Javascript,
Scrum, testing, UX, CouchDB, Scala, RPM, CERN's LHC and more. The
schedule is getting almost full to bursting now, but we still have room
for lightning talks, so if you want to present as well as listen, let me
know.

For your no money, you also get fed at lunch time and at the after
party, where there's an open bar and DJ. I know that a few London.pmers
attended the first one last year, and they can hopefully back me up on
it being a worthwhile trip.

Although it's free, you do have to register in advance, with the
deadline being this Friday. More information and the registration form
are on the website: http://bristol.itmegameet.co.uk/#a_pmh1wheel

I hope to see some of you there,

Peter