June social poll

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Thu May 16 17:07:23 BST 2013

The start of the Gunmakers beer festival coincides with the date of the next
meeting, and the landlord has already offered to reserve us the upstairs room,
so I guess we're more favoured than Whisky Squad now :) However, that would
make three consecutive socials in the same pub, and I suspect many would prefer
a change of scenery.

So, may I have your input into whether we should:

a) do the beer festival at the Gunmakers;

b) go to one of our other favourite haunts such as the Bridge House, Founders
   Arms, or the Edgar Wallace; or

c) try somewhere entirely new?