Perl publishing and attracting new developers

Kieren Diment diment at
Fri Sep 20 15:04:09 BST 2013

On 20/09/2013, at 11:50 PM, Peter Corlett <abuse at> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 09:34:01AM +1000, Kieren Diment wrote:
>> On 20/09/2013, at 9:21, Peter Corlett <abuse at> wrote:
>>> If you are so passionate about seeing new niche Perl books written as you
>>> are making out, you had better fire up your editor and get cracking.
>> Many publishers prefer msword ;)
> You can export Word format files from Scrivener :)

I've moved most of my writing activities to git+markdown plus some extra extensions of my own for handling citations unobtrusively (to make integration with Zotero easier while maintaining readability for normal humans).