Robot turtles

Nic Gibson nicg at
Mon Sep 23 14:25:33 BST 2013

On 23 Sep 2013, at 14:43, Mark Keating <m.keating at> wrote:

> On 23/09/2013 13:22, Joel Bernstein wrote:
>> On 23 September 2013 13:39, Nicholas Clark <nick at> wrote:
>>>     Robot Turtles is a board game you play with your favorite 3-8 year
>>>     old. It sneakily teaches programming fundamentals.
>> I'm not aware of any 3-8 year olds in this group, am I missing the point?
>> /joel
> Really, I can think of quite a few people whose behaviour clearly places them in that age bracket ;)
> But i agree with Nicholas, i have a 3 year old and I want him to be a rockstar-actor-programmer to look after me in my dotage, which is actually already here, so the younger he starts earning the better.
> -mdk

I have two children in that age group. The five year old announced that he is going to be a “scientist inventor rockstar” (and he hasn’t even *heard* of Brian Cox) when he grows up. I have sponsored/supported/whatever. Thinking of adding more to use at Code Club.

Corbas Consulting / @CorbasLtd
Digital Publishing Consultancy and Training, +44 (0)7718 906817/+44 (0)1273 930765