Robot turtles

Smylers Smylers at
Mon Sep 23 22:48:39 BST 2013

Kieren Diment writes:

> On 24/09/2013, at 12:15 AM, Nicholas Clark wrote:
> > Currency rates were from purl while I was writing the e-mail
> purl is usually 3-5% better than what you woud get from the bank

I checked the figures purl gave Nicholas against Visa's website. For
purl's £241·65 Visa said £242·52, meaning that purl gave 99·64% of
Visa's price. The rate could easily fluctuate by more than that
difference between now and money being taken.

Visa Europe's rates:

Your card provider may add their own cut on top (but Nationwide don't on

Stop drug companies hiding negative research results.
Sign the AllTrials petition to get all clinical research results published.
Read more: