Robot turtles

Smylers Smylers at stripey.com
Mon Sep 23 22:48:39 BST 2013

Kieren Diment writes:

> On 24/09/2013, at 12:15 AM, Nicholas Clark wrote:
>
> > Currency rates were from purl while I was writing the e-mail
>
> purl is usually 3-5% better than what you woud get from the bank

I checked the figures purl gave Nicholas against Visa's website. For
purl's £241·65 Visa said £242·52, meaning that purl gave 99·64% of
Visa's price. The rate could easily fluctuate by more than that
difference between now and money being taken.

Visa Europe's rates:
http://www.visaeurope.com/en/cardholders/exchange_rates.aspx

Your card provider may add their own cut on top (but Nationwide don't on
mine).

Smylers
--
Stop drug companies hiding negative research results.
Sign the AllTrials petition to get all clinical research results published.