Robot turtles

Martin Robertson mansionhouseprojects at
Tue Sep 24 14:55:24 BST 2013

So I was too slow to get in on the '1st 10' as arranged by el Smyler.

Am told there are 5 others thus far in a similar state, so :
I'll poke my head above the parapet long enough to make the same offer
to organise a group purchase.

currently 2 confirmed; msg off-list please!
cheers, mart.