Cancelled Event: [ANNOUNCE] London Perl M[ou]ngers October Social - 2013-1... @ Tue 1 Oct 2013 15:30 - 16:30 (simon Quain)

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Tue Oct 1 16:10:17 BST 2013

On Tue, Oct 01, 2013 at 03:56:43PM +0100, simon Quain wrote:

> Hi London.pm,
>
> Hugely embarrassed lurker on the list.  Apologies to all.  I tried to add
> it to my google calendar.  It was added incorrectly so I removed it.

and then software was hateful...

> Apologies again.  Perhaps I will have to come on Thursday after all...

Remember, if you haven't been to a social before (or your disguise is good
enough) you should locate our current glorious leader Tom, who will buy you
your first drink.

(and for the benefit of anyone else reading this message and now thoroughly
confused, that's still:

    The Sekforde Arms
    34 Sekforde Street
    London EC1R 0HA