Tourist-y suggestions?

Dave Hodgkinson davehodg at
Fri Nov 1 10:37:03 GMT 2013

This needs an update and I now disagree with some of the comments and there
are three great musems to be added:

I wrote it on the tube on the way to pick up my soon-to-be wife :)

The extra museums are the Geffrye (next to Hoxton overground and GREAT
Vietnamese foods), the bizarre Wallace Collection and the William Morris if
you like your pre-Raphaelite crafts.

I can give you tips for two GREAT places to lunch in Shoreditch :)