Tourist-y suggestions?

Pierre M piemas25 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 11:16:17 GMT 2013

There is a new squatted social center in Hackney (London), 195 Mare Street (E8
3QE) :

http://hackneycitizen.co.uk/2013/09/03/195-mare-street-squat/

http://socialcentre.org.uk/

They have regular events and activities (you will find a calendar on their
site), and are having an open meeting this week end, to set up a week of
free school:

"This Sunday (3rd November) we are having a meeting to discuss the planning
of a week-long free school at 195 Mare St.  The free school will hopefully
be packed with discussions, presentations and practical skill shares that
are (obviously) completely free to attend.

If you are happy to facilitate meetings, workshops or discussions, we would
particularly like to hear from you.

The meeting starts at 7.30pm and all are welcome."
Enjoy =)
Pierre

---
I check email a couple times daily; to reach me sooner, you can send me a
text message via this page: https://awayfind.com/mascip