Tourist-y suggestions?

Randy J. Ray rjray at
Sun Nov 3 20:24:52 GMT 2013

On 11/1/13 3:44 AM, Mark Fowler wrote:
> In case you get bored of the London suggestions:
> - Bletchley Park is 1h:22min out of Euston.  Turing et al exhibit.  Ian Fleming exhibit.  UK computer museum.  Working Colossus replica.

Oh, this was a fantastic suggestion, thanks. Spent the better part of
today up there, fawning over the captured Enigma machines and chatting
with the volunteers at the National Museum Of Computing, sharing with
them about our own Computer History Museum in the bay area.

Great thanks for the suggestion. I've been wanting to go there for some
time, but somehow hadn't thought about it until you suggested it.

Randy J. Ray      Sunnyvale, CA
rjray at
Silicon Valley Scale Modelers: