Tourist-y suggestions?

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Nov 4 13:21:16 GMT 2013

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 08:12:39PM -0700, Randy J. Ray wrote:

> I'm looking for are things that the average tourist might not know
> about-- walking tours, particularly interesting museum exhibits,
> off-beat things.

Bank of England museum.
Hunterian Museum at the Royal College of Surgeons.
Sir John Soane's museum.
Horniman museum.

The current exhibition of Australian art at the Royal Academy is
excellent. SOAS has an exhibition about Zoroastrianism
<http://www.theeverlastingflame.com/> which looks interesting.

I reckon that lot should be enough to keep you busy :-)

--
David Cantrell | Bourgeois reactionary pig

    [OS X] appeals to me as a monk, a user, a compiler-of-apps, a
    sometime coder, and an easily amused primate with a penchant
    for those that are pretty, colorful, and make nice noises.
        -- Dan Birchall, in The Monastery