One More (Possibly Unusual) Info Request

Matt Freake matthew.d.freake at
Wed Nov 6 09:49:10 GMT 2013

The Ukrainian who sits next to me says there's a free Russian newspaper
(for ex-pats here) which you can pick up in the free-magazine boxes outside
some tube-stations. We know that Borough has one, if that's anywhere near
you. He also found this place, by Google-ing, in Russian, - which is in Goodge Street

If you're after a grocery store (and I *think* that's what the one in
Hounslow is) - this maybe more convenient

I grew up in Hounslow (well, Heston, which is next to it) and I'm not sure
it's worth the trip out there!