Minification and concatenation of CSS and Javascript (with Plack?)

Pierre M piemas25 at
Mon Nov 25 17:28:06 GMT 2013

Cheers for these details Mark :-) I might end up doing something similar. I
haven't had time to play with this today. It will come back on top of my
priority list soon.

--- Pierre Masci
I check email a couple times daily; to reach me sooner, you can send me a
text message via this page: