Minification and concatenation of CSS and Javascript (with Plack?)

Pierre M piemas25 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 11:22:50 GMT 2013

Ok, now I'm concatenating all my .js files for production, and that's all
organized in my development.yml and production.yml files (I'm using
Dancer2). The Gist is here <https://gist.github.com/mascip/7656792> if
anyone is interested.

I'll play with the headers and middlewares another day.

--- Pierre Masci
I check email a couple times daily; to reach me sooner, you can send me a
text message via this page: https://awayfind.com/mascip