Email list

Nicholas Clark nick at ccl4.org
Thu Nov 28 14:13:03 GMT 2013

On Fri, Nov 08, 2013 at 12:47:20PM +0000, Fred Youhanaie wrote:

> On 08/11/13 12:29, Nicholas Clark wrote:

> > For future reference for anyone else finding this message in the archive,
> > if you get your e-mail client to show full message headers, you should see:

> >          <mailto:london.pm-request at london.pm.org?subject=subscribe>
> >

> BTW, I've noticed in the past that the lpm-announce list has the same ID as above, is this intentional?

I personally don't know, and the lack of response from anyone else suggests
that no-one else knows either.

My guess would be that one was cloned from the other, and no-one realised that
this part needed changing.

I guess that this should be fixed, but I don't have the level of access needed
to do it. I can ask.

Nicholas Clark