Volunteers Wanted to Organise Future Social Meetings

Tom Hukins tom at eborcom.com
Mon Dec 9 17:19:41 GMT 2013

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 12:02:32PM +0000, Tom Hukins wrote:
> So, I'm looking for volunteers.  If you'd like to organise a future
> meeting please contact me off-list.  I'm happy to help if you'd like
> to arrange a meeting but aren't sure what you need to do.

Currently we have no volunteers, which prevents us from giving plenty
of advance notice for our social meetings.

Volunteering only requires you to organise one social meeting: it
won't be a regular responsibility.

I'd be really grateful if one or more people could offer to sort out
our next few social meetings so I can focus on sorting out other
interesting things I'm planning for our group.

Please get in touch if you would like to organise a future social
meeting.  I'd be extremely grateful.

Thanks,
Tom